Sunday, August 9, 2009

Allow me to be completely honest:

I'm not very good at keeping up with these things, and I can't make any promises about posting regularly, just yet. I work too many jobs, drink too much coffee, and play just enough to keep going, these days. But I hope that what I do manage to share happens to be relevant and possibly entertaining.

Oh, there are daydreams of daily posts, of drawing enough of an audience that I can quit my day job and devote myself solely to the composition of extraordinarily interesting posts... But for now, I will simply submit my thoughts and stories for your casual consideration, and hope you enjoy them and maybe find a little something you can relate to within them.

Like my life, please consider this blog as being "under construction". For now, I've chosen a name and a bit of a theme, and soon I will design a layout - after all, it should be fun! So come back and let me know what you think about the changes you see.


Today's Coffee count (so far!): 1 venti quad iced caramel macchiato

No comments:

Post a Comment