Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Can you tell what time of the month it is?

Last night, I went to Wal-mart intending only to buy cat shampoo and cat litter... and maybe cat-momma shampoo, if cat-momma spent wisely for the rest of the week - cat-momma needs color protection for her gorgeous red hair color, after all. However, every aisle along the way to the pet was full of deviously devised traps - body wash, lotion, pedi-scrubs... and this is what I ended up with. I'll admit to seeking out the Skinny Cow mint chocolate ice cream sandwiches and Mayan Chocolate instant coffee on my own steam, though - really, no one would believe those things were (in)conveniently placed near the pet section.

2 comments:

  1. oooh. ive never had the skinny cow ice cream sandwiches... let me know if theyre yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mint Chocolate...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. I'm now craving them something fierce.

    I do that quite often, go into the store with a single purchase in mind but end up spending too much.

    ReplyDelete